LET OP: Dit topic is meer dan drie jaar geleden geplaatst. De informatie is mogelijk verouderd.

[ archief ] “2 halen 1 Betalen” = “2 halen 2 Betalen!” bij C1000

Reclame acties die niet kloppen of correct lopen? Ventileer hier jouw mening.
Chris M

“2 halen 1 Betalen” = “2 halen 2 Betalen!” bij C1000

Ongelezen bericht door Chris M »

[e-mail sent to C1000, Please advise, is this illegal, how do I complain formally with the relevant authority]
To whom it may concern,
I was in the C1000 supermarket in Laan van Hornwijk, Ypenburg (Den Haag)
Today.
In the shop there is a large banner display “2 halen 1 Betalen” under which there is a range of discounted products
HOWEVER when I attempted to purchase an item (Mars Bisq) I was charged full price.

The store manager told me that not all items in under the display “2 halen 1 Betalen” were actually discounted.
I asked him to remove the products that were not discounted, he refused.

I am passing this complaint to the Consumentenbond so that they can advise me on the relevant authority to make a formal complaint, because I believe this behavior by C1000 is illegal

For example, in Ireland a shop that would refuse to offer items displayed as discounted in the above situation would be open to prosecution and subject to fines.

I note that the C1000 shop is located in a Vinex location, and as the only supermarket in the area, and accordingly not subject to competion perhaps they feel they do not need to handle customer complaints seriously!

Please explain to me why it is possible to display products as “2 halen 1 Betalen” yet charge full price, and your reaction to my question of the legality of such unclear displays in the store.

Chris Mooney

JJ

Re: “2 halen 1 Betalen” = “2 halen 2 Betalen!” bij C1000

Ongelezen bericht door JJ »

Hallo, c1000 is een nederlands bedrijf.
en dit is een nederlands forum.

Omdat je hier alles in het engels schrijft, heb je dan wel goed gelezen en de actie begrepen.

kaatje

Ongelezen bericht door kaatje »

wat mij vaak opvalt aan klanten die in een supermarkt aanbiedingen kopen is dat ze alleen de prijs zien en er dan van uitgaan dat dat voor alle produkten is die in de buurt staan van de aanbieding.
Mijn advies is LEES EERST HET AANBIEDINGSKAARTJE GOED

Geert

Ongelezen bericht door Geert »

Wat mijn C1000 (Wageningen) nog wel eens doet is het volgende:

In week X zijn bijv. de mixen van Knorr in de aanbieding. De week erop moet het volle pond voor deze mixen worden betaald, maar de producten staan zonder actiebordje nog steeds in de actiestraat!
Daarmee hopen ze waarschijnlijk dat klanten het meenemen in de veronderstelling dat het nog steeds in de aanbieding is.

Opletten dus...

Gesloten