LET OP: Dit topic is meer dan drie jaar geleden geplaatst. De informatie is mogelijk verouderd.

[ archief ] Vodafone

Heb je goede of slechte ervaringen met jouw telefoon of jouw telefoonaanbieder? Geef hier jouw mening.
Lootloot

Vodafone

Ongelezen bericht door Lootloot »

Dear all,

I'd like to share here a bad experience I had with Vodafone!
Originally from France, I came to the Netherlands a year ago for work reasons. Of course when I arrived I needed to have a mobile phone. I went to a Vodafone shop where a sales assistant speaking English sold me a contract with a phone. He made me sign the contract and everything worked out.

However when 12months later I needed to move abroad ( so now) Vodafone client service was probably the worst I have ever received in my life.
I sent Vodafone a letter from my work proving I was being relocated for work purpose and asking them to cancel my contract. They claimed 425€ to cancel my contract as I was canceling it before the end of the terms.

Issue is the following: when I signed the contract in the shop, the sales assistant never told me it was a two year contract that could not be cancelled in case I was moving abroad ! I called Vodafone and sent them several emails they refuse to hear anything and claim the 425€.
I think this is a very dishonest way to treat the foreigners that come to the NL and take a contract with them. I was not canceling my contract because I was unhappy but because I am moving abroad and therefore can not use it anymore! I even offered them the possibility to transfer it to Vodafone Germany but they could not do it.

I wanted to share this experience here.

Best,
Laurie

pima

Re: Vodafone

Ongelezen bericht door pima »

Take your Phone with you, and buy in the country where you going to a sim only for a short term and read the contract before you sign it.

Fleurtjuh666

Re: Vodafone

Ongelezen bericht door Fleurtjuh666 »

Lootloot schreef:Dear all,

I'd like to share here a bad experience I had with Vodafone!
Originally from France, I came to the Netherlands a year ago for work reasons. Of course when I arrived I needed to have a mobile phone. I went to a Vodafone shop where a sales assistant speaking English sold me a contract with a phone. He made me sign the contract and everything worked out.

However when 12months later I needed to move abroad ( so now) Vodafone client service was probably the worst I have ever received in my life.
I sent Vodafone a letter from my work proving I was being relocated for work purpose and asking them to cancel my contract. They claimed 425€ to cancel my contract as I was canceling it before the end of the terms.

Issue is the following: when I signed the contract in the shop, the sales assistant never told me it was a two year contract that could not be cancelled in case I was moving abroad ! I called Vodafone and sent them several emails they refuse to hear anything and claim the 425€.
I think this is a very dishonest way to treat the foreigners that come to the NL and take a contract with them. I was not canceling my contract because I was unhappy but because I am moving abroad and therefore can not use it anymore! I even offered them the possibility to transfer it to Vodafone Germany but they could not do it.

I wanted to share this experience here.

Best,
Laurie
If you sign a contract, read the contract. If you failed to do so, the blame's entirely on your side. If you're moving, that's not Vodafone's "problem", and you should've thought about buying a sim card instead of a 2-year contract.

Gesloten