LET OP: Dit topic is meer dan drie jaar geleden geplaatst. De informatie is mogelijk verouderd.

[ archief ] storing in miele wasmachine W3825

Goede of slechte ervaringen met jouw huishoudelijk apparatuur? Geef hier jouw mening.
barbie

storing in miele wasmachine W3825

Ongelezen bericht door barbie »

Wie weet wat de foutcode F51 is, ik heb de wasmachine miele w3825, heb deze code overigens eenmaal gehad en wasmachine doet het wel weer...... in het boekje en op internet kan ik niets vinden over deze foutcode. :(

jolanda77

Re: storing in miele wasmachine W3825

Ongelezen bericht door jolanda77 »

wie weet heeft uw hier wat aan

Miele G1230SC Error Codes F51 F24

UK Whitegoods -> Dishwasher Help & Support Forum

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author: omnibeard, Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:52 pm Post subject: Miele G1230SC Error Codes F51 F24

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there,

does anyone know what the F51 error code means on a Miele G1230SC?

I started off with the F70 error, which I know means that the Waterproof System has been activated - as a result of a fairly low level flood. I disconnected the system from water/power, and tipped the machine from side to side to get rid of excess water inside. This got rid of the F70 error, but now I have the F51. I think just prior to the F51 I also got an F24 momentarily.

Many thanks in advance...

Last edited by omnibeard on Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Author: Penguin45, Location: Soviet Republic of Yorkshire Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:52 pm Post subject: Re: Miele G1230SC Error Code F51

F51 is pressure switch not sensing properly. You've probably got some sort of blockage somewhere in the pressure system.

Power off if investigating.

Regards,
Penguin45.

Author: omnibeard, Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:12 pm Post subject: Re: Miele G1230SC Error Code F51

Hey Penguin, thanks!

OK, it now seems to be alternating between F51 and F24 - could you let me know what this F24 means if you know, and where is the pressure switch?

Do you think this is something I can fix myself, or is it engineer call out time? I have tried googling this massively, but with little luck!

Again, many thanks...

Last edited by omnibeard on Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Author: Penguin45, Location: Soviet Republic of Yorkshire Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:32 pm Post subject: Re: Miele G1230SC Error Codes F51 F24

24 is to do with heater actuation - make sense in a way - if it thinks there isn't enough water, it won't put the heater on.

All water level components are under the machine, so I suppose it's drag it out and tip it over if you want to investigate. Technically, a very complex appliance - if nothing leaps out at you immediately, I'd definitely seek professional help.

Miele tech info and Google? It's a huge secret......... It actually is a restrictive practice and should be legislated against.

Good luck, power off at all times, please.

Penguin45.

Author: omnibeard, Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 11:12 pm Post subject: Re: Miele G1230SC Error Codes F51 F24

Hi again and thanks!

I think I'll probably forget about this - the machine is probably going to have to be replaced on insurance due to flood contamination, I just hate the thought of it getting thrown away - it's virtually brand new!

Can't believe how little information on error codes is available - surely all someone has to do is to post a definitive list on here or somewhere else googleable, or would Miele send out ninja hitmen to hunt down the perp?

Anyway, thanks for your help - if I do take a look, rest assured power will be off!

Author: domesticbliss, Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire Posted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:05 pm Post subject: Re: Miele G1230SC Error Codes F51 F24

It may be worth checking the large white relay underneath and at the rear of the machine..any flood damage over 2" can cause the relay coil to deteriorate and become open cct..this will also give the same fault codes.
Good luck

Gesloten